Tuesday 14 October 2014

Pen Ket Chong Memoirs of a devil servant - How I turn Protasco into hell gate

Crossing the line

Greedy and selfish whatever you like to call, I am who I am. Chong Ket Pen. I can cry and pretend, and bribe my way out of any crisis. I create crisis and burn my partners with the help of devil. In hell, I surrendered my soul. There is no turning back.



Libel and slender my moda operandi cheating my business partners - Chong Ket Pen, August 2014.

Too late... 

August 2014, my last moments as being... I will die carrying "face" value with it, the cause of all my sin. The moment I answer to him, today is redemption day.




To all the people I have lied, cheated, setup, put a blame, bribed, tortured or killed.

Last moment of my life, I am speechless.

I sold my soul to devil. I answer to his  call. I am his servant.

I wish I could think twice but it's done.

I regretted, I cannot bring anything when I meet him, devil himself.

I left behind the things I rob and cheat, and bring a long all my sin.

Let me with sin take all the blame. Not my love ones.

Sorry Hadenan, Haniff, Ibrahim, Vincent, Dorris and many more. I used you all to cover up my sin.

My hand is full of blood, my heart is weak, virus and poison is consuming me... I have to go.

PS: Love, Pen Ket Chong.

Coffin 666, Death August 2014.

















Reborn August 2014, public servant of devil, name Pen Ket Chong. Sounds and looks like my other life, but not me.